The Committee for Integrity Enhancement seeks nominations for the 2020 Personal Integrity Award. Please help us identify a current Delaware County resident who has distinguished him or herself as a person of high principles and good character. Candidates should demonstrate core elements of integrity (honesty, fairness, caring and respect for others, responsible citizenship, accountability) throughout their daily lives and decision-making.
- A complete nomination includes all contact information, a description of the candidate’s qualifications, and at least two supporting references for additional endorsement.
- Candidates must be current residents of Delaware County.
- Nominations must be submitted online or postmarked by Saturday, February 1, 2020.
- Representatives from the Committee for Integrity Enhancement will contact all references for verification and review of the candidate’s qualifications.
- Recipient(s) of the Personal Integrity Award will be announced and recognized at an awards ceremony on Monday, April 13, 2020 at 6:30 pm at Central High School.
If you would like to nominate an individual for our Personal Integrity Award, please complete the online nomination form below and submit electronically, or download and print this form: 2020 PIA Nomination form, then mail your nomination to:
Committee for Integrity Enhancement
P.O. Box 764
Muncie, IN 47308